Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Something to share

Today I wanted to share a bit about a book I'm reading, I'm not very far into it yet, but I can already tell that it is one I will be rereading and referencing all through my parenting journey. It is "Simplicity Parenting ~Using the Extrordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier and More Secure Kids" by Kim John Payne and Lisa M. Ross. (You can find it on amazon, but I got mine from half). First I heard about it on Grace's blog, then Kyrie's and I decided I needed to read it for myself. I can't say enough good things about this book, and I'm only into the second chapter! I think this might become my new parent gift it's so good. I'll give a proper review, along with the changes and their effects that we will be making as soon as I finish this book, but I just had to share about it...check your libraries, splurge a bit on half or amazon...this book is a must read! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...