Friday, November 12, 2010

{this moment}

In the words of Soulemama...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo -capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

I finally finished Anthony's sweater... It still needs buttons, which will be sewn on as soon is it finishes blocking!! (In the background is Jenny's purple sweater from last year, I think I was able to stretch the sleeves a bit while washing so it might fit a bit better now!)
Action shots to come ;)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, m'darling, simply stunning!!!! Good work. Post pictures of him weaing it. He is going to look so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice Tilly! I would love to see the cutie pie wearing it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! All my love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...