Thursday, June 25, 2009

Homemaker's Creed

Originally posted over at Laura's blog, Quietude; this was so beautiful I had to share!

HOMEMAKERS CREED

I BELIEVE
homemaking is a noble and challenging career.

I BELIEVE
homemaking is an art requiring many different skills.

I BELIEVE
homemaking requires the best of my efforts, my abilities, and my thinking.

I BELIEVE
home reflects the spirit of the homemaker.
I found this while reading my blog list this morning. Originially posted on Quietude, I wanted to share it here!

I BELIEVE
home should be a place of peace, joy, and contentment.

I BELIEVE
no task is too humble that will contribute to the cleanliness, the order, the health, the well-being of the household.

I BELIEVE
a homemaker must be true to the highest ideals of love, loyalty, service, and religion.

I BELIEVE
home must be an influence for good in the neighborhood, the community, the country.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this too at Laura's blog and thought it was so beautiful! I've been struggling with self pity lately because it seems I'm always cleaning the house - forever - and this really helped me refocus my thoughts and priorities! Thanks for sharing here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...