Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WIP Wednesday:: A special hat

This is my current WIP (work in progress), a hat for my Bobby's birthday next week. He is out growing his current favorite, and since he about wont go outside without his hat on, I thought I'd make another before we had a problem. :) The colors are showing up allot lighter in this shot than they actually are, but you get the idea. What looks to be a light spruce green is actually quite dark, and the navy and plum fall into the same boat. I'll get better pictures once it's finished! I'm making the pattern up since I had some difficulty finding a plain, simple beanie pattern on ravelry that used worsted yarn and was free. I'm hoping to turn it into a pdf. file when it's done so that it's available should anyone else want to try it. Other things you should see finished for his birthday include a teddy bear, and his quilt. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love LOVE the colors of these beautiful yarns. . .you are such an amazing knitter! I wish I had even 1/8th of your talent. Sigh. I long to knit but it's so hard to find time to fit it in. Hopefully soon though!

    Oh! And you mentioned something about a food blog post series a little while ago at my blog. . .I'd LOVE to hear your idea for that! Do you have my email? david_sarahmeister@ mtco . com It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...