Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Until Further Notice...

So I'm not doing the usual craft post today, really I'm not doing much of any post today. I just wanted to say that at long last I have ordered a camera so I will be posting all sorts of exciting things...once it gets here. You see, I'm very much over trying to get decent pictures with my camera phone so until the nice UPS man gets here I'm taking a little bloggy break. But I promise I'll be back soon with all sorts of wonderful posts. I have big plans...just not any pictures. A hint of what's waiting in the wings? Well, lots of knitting of course, some delicious new recipes to share, a giveaway, some hopefully helpful homemaking ideas, a tutorial or two, and of course lots of ramblings about our every day life.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...