- Set of place-mats-- tan striped ticking, with a pieced scrap fabric border
- Set of place-mats-- green gingham with brilliant placement of cluny lace ;)
- Set of place-mats-- light blue, with navy blue running stitch border
- 3 sets of cloth napkins (unclear on the details until I check my stash) inspired by this post (I like all three kinds)
- Curtains for Jenny's room (she's requested green)
- Curtains for Anthony's room (I'm using either blue or red ticking)
- Snack bags like these...
- Bread bags like these...
- New bathmats made out of old towels like this...(from the book Handmade Home by the wonderfully brilliant Amanda Soule) as a side note, look at the inspiration Here!
I feel like that will keep me busy for a while at least. :) Now, with any luck by next Wednesday I'll actually have something post about! I'll leave you with This really great idea for recipe storage from Stitching Under Oaks, I want to make myself some as soon as I can get to staples!
Happy crafting everyone,