Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby & Me...

My darling sister took some pregnancy photos of me over her spring break. So perfect to be seeing these (from just a week and a half ago!) right now while I'm feeling exhausted and puffy and READY. ;) She took several, but these three are my favorites...
Baby at 37 weeks
Baby has dropped even lower since then...we are officially at the "any day now" stage! Really we are ready any time now, but there are a few little things that I've been putting off that need to be dealt with. Like seeing if we can actually squeeze three kids in the back seat...!

2 comments:

  1. You two look great together! :-) Although I'm sure you're now ready to see baby on the *outside*! I pray that the (few!) remaining days go swiftly and that you'll soon be welcoming your sweet little blessing!

    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...