Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crafting On ~ Longies and Lovies


My first needle felting project, just some simple little lovies for my two oldest. Bobby adores all things rainbow-stripey so I had a little extra fun with his. I have to say that needle felting is much simpler than I expected, I can see that it will become a new favorite for sure!!

 Working on some longies for Nomi (Dominic), we are trying to switch over to wool covers as our next "adventure in cloth diapering". The pattern is Picky Pants, the yarn is Malabrigo worsted. I am LOVING these colors, they are so perfectly "him" to this synesthete mama. 



And because it's St. Valentine's day I can say that knit stitches always make me think of hearts...so "knit with love" seems rather appropriate, yes? More on our Valentine's day tomorrow!

Head over to Frontier Dreams for more {Crafting On} posts!

1 comment:

  1. The hearts are adorable! I just started needle felting too! I love how quick it is, its a nice change of pace from knitting!

    The longies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...