Thursday, July 12, 2012

Exhale


{Anne, me and my sister on one last girls night before she got back on that plane}


{Mr. Bobby, feeling mostly better now, showing off his new sunglasses and shoes!}


{Ignore the unpacking in the background, just look at that morning hair!!}

So...okay, not quite every day, there are tons of posts swirling around in my head...it's just that we got hit with a stomach bug on top of this cold...not fun. We have spent the past few days consuming a staggering number of crackers and peppermints, trying to take care of each other, and keeping our fingers crossed that we will never ALL have a stomach bug at exactly the same time EVER again. We're still pretty worn out, but with that big rush of energy that comes right after a bug...just before your body is strong enough to actually *do anything*. There will be lots more tea and resting today...but I'm hoping to see everyone back at the dinner table this evening. Thank you all for your sweet comments on the last few posts, I love hearing from you all!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, and will try to reply to questions quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...